SE600 Side Entry Robots
HAHN Automation Plastics SE600 high speed linear motor side entry robots are designed for use with plastic injection molding automation on injection molding machines up to 500 tons and payloads up to 132 lbs.
These linear motor side entry robots are flexible and easily expanded or redeployed, providing the maximum value for your investment.
- Up to 132 lb payload capacity
- For plastic injection molding machines up to 500 ton
- Expandable to include servo and pneumatic rotations
- Advanced adjustable robot control system technology
(optimize to your applications)
- Up to 512 input / output (I/O)
- Competitively priced
- 1 year warranty
The SE600 side entry robots include the latest drive and robot control system technology, a robust and rigid mechanical design and high quality German components.
SE600 plastic injection molding robots are expandable to include servo or pneumatic rotations, competitively priced and come with a 1 year warranty and HAHN Automation Plastics high level of service and support.
The SE600 liner side entry robots are ideal for a wide range of plastic injection molding automation applications, including:
- Part picking robots & pick and place robots
- Insert loading robots
- In-mold labeling robots and in-mold decorating robots
- Automated assembly robots
- Clean room robots
- and many other plastic injection molding automated
operations such as part removal, sorting, packaging
and part handling
Each standard SE600 plastic injection molding robot includes the following.
See data chart for options or contact us for additional customization and sizes.
- X, Y & Z axis with AC servo motors
- Repeating accuracy ± 0.05 mm
- Optional C-axis rotation (pneumatic or servo)
- 1 pressure circuit (up to 8 as standard option, more on request)
- 1 vacuum circuit with digital vacuum adjustment and blow off function
(up to 8 as standard option, more on request)
- Freely programmable control with color touch screen
- USB memory stick for data storage
- 2 programmable inputs and outputs for conveyor control
(expandable up to 512 I/O through B&R PowerLink)
- Self optimizing of cycle
- EuroMap 67 electronic robot / press interface
- Power 400/480 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 16 amp
SE 600 Side Entry Robots
Z-axis (traverse stroke)
2000, 2500 or 3000 mm
7 More on request
3 More on request
Robot Control System
ROPS offline programming software
SE600 side entry robots are intended for plastic injection molding machines up to 500 tons. Load capacity (parts and grippers) is 132 lbs. Custom sizes and configurations available on request.
HAHN Automation Plastics state-of-the-art RMP robot control system is standard on SE600 linear side entry robots, including the RMP pendant and system control cabinet.
Unsurpassed in the industry, this robot control system enables fast and easy complete programming (no PC software needed) via the RMP pendant’s full color easy to read touch screen and joystick. Additional features include:
- 8 locally defined workspaces
- Double walled pendant housing for impact resistance
- Light weight ergonomically designed pendant
for both right and left handed operators
- Windows based operating system
- USB ports enabling easy access for program
loading and back up
- 9 freely programmable soft keys
- Economy mode for energy savings
- Non-proprietary pendant and cabinet components
- Up to 100, 300 line programs
- 100 user defined variables
- 4 user defined levels of password protection
- 10 parallel programs for higher level of control
- Text display options including multiple languages,
Unicode or symbolic letters
- IP65 rated protection pendant
- Up to 96 input / output (I/O), internal and remote
- Automatic weekly back up to flash drive in USB port
- Operating system stored on compact flash
- Optional programming software
(HAHN Automation Plastics ROPS)
Robot control system cabinet switches and external connections for SE600 side entry robots
1. Power Input
2. On/Off Switch
3. 110 V Output
4. Vacuum Input / Output (I/O)
5. Pendant Connection
6. Ethernet Port
8. Safety Door
9. Conveyor Input / Output (I/O)
11. Peripheral Input / Output (I/O)
12. EuroMap 67
13. Motor Voltage Cables
14. Motor Controller Cables
15. Ground Connection
17. Emergency Stop
ISO 9001:2008 View Current Certificate
Hahn Automation Plastics SE600 flexible, expandable, state-of-the-art high speed liner motor side entry robots, with the latest drive and robot control technology, maximize your plastic injection molding robotics return on investment and help you gain competitive advantage in plastic injection molding automation.
HAHN Automation Plastics offers a full range of injection molding automation robots. In addition to these side entry robots, select from the premier ProLine 3-axis plastic injection molding robots or the SmartLine 3-axis plastic injection robots (a more economical line of 3-axis servo robots), as well as the PP15 servo sprue pickers / 2-axis robots and the SP5 and SP11 pneumatic sprue pickers.
All of HAHN Automation Plastics robots for plastic injection molding automation are readily available in standard configurations or customized to your exact specifications.
Contact us today learn to more about HAHN Automation Plastics SE600 side entry robots and for help selecting and integrating the right plastic injection molding robots for your plastic injection molding automation needs.